Where can I find website pricing?
You can find my pricing sheet here. If you are unsure which package you need, just let me know that by using the Contact form.
Why is your phone number not listed? I just have a really quick question!
The answer is two-fold.
1.) I do my best work when I have few interruptions or when I can schedule those that are necessary. To be able to complete each website on time, I have to follow a strict schedule.
2.) I prefer to be able to see our conversation rather than try to remember what we talked about or take notes while on the phone. It makes it much easier to ensure that everything that needs to be done has been completed.
With this in mind, please feel free to send me an email, or a voice recording if you are more comfortable talking than typing.
How quickly can I expect to hear back from you once I send an email?
My policy is to respond no later than 24 hours after receiving your email. Emails that come in overnight will be addressed first thing in the morning.
Do you keep office hours? What are they?
This is my full-time job, so I am usually working from 9 am to 4 pm as well as some evening and weekend hours, depending on the week and my workload. The second week of the month tends to be the busiest time for me personally, so I may work less that week and more during others. We also live on a farm, so crazy things happen sometimes!
What services do you offer? What do you not do?
I DO provide logo design, color palette suggestions, font recommendations, and customizations based on your goals for your website. I DO NOT write any content or do any SEO research.
What do I own once my website is complete?
You own the URL, all of the graphics that I have created for you, as well as all the rights to modify the design if you so choose. You will receive all designs in a digital form. If you choose to purchase your own hosting account, you will also own control of that. All passwords will be provided to you once the final payment has been received.
I'm ready to get started. What will the process look like? What do you need from me?
- The first thing you should do is fill out and submit this questionnaire.
- Take a look at my Pinterest boards on color pallets and font combinations to get some ideas!
- Now is a great time to start writing your content if you have not done so already. Look at other websites for inspiration if you are stuck!
- I will contact you via email within 24 hours of your questionnaire submission. This is to ensure that I have correctly understood the purpose of your website.
- I will send a contract once all details are settled.
- The signed contract, first half of the fee, and your content are due within 24 hours in order to guarantee that your website will be completed on time. My deadline for completing your website will be included in the contract so you will be able to plan your promotions.
- You will have the option of three revisions of the site if something isn't right.
- Once your website is ready to go, the final half of the design fee will be due.
- After the payment is received, you will receive full administrator access to your website.
- I will be available to work out any minor changes that need to happen in the two weeks following the completion of your website. After the two week time period, I will be available to work on your site at an hourly rate.
How do I make payments?
Great question! I will send you an invoice. I prefer to send it by PayPal because it is such an easy service to use. You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to make a payment. However, if you would prefer a regular invoice, I can send one. I will accept checks and money orders as well.